Austin – ” A fashionable training experience to be enjoyed with friends and lovers on the most romantic roads Texas has to offer”.
This is an upcoming event scheduled for Saturday, January 7th, 2012 in Austin, Texas. It involves a 5 man or mixed team traveling through the hills of Austin.
• 5 Person teams (gender ambiguous) will appoint a team captain and team name. No category or licensure required
• Teams leave Royal Blue Grocery (609 Congress Ave.) every 2 minutes starting at 9:00 a.m.
• Route will be revealed on cue sheet at 8:15 a.m. to the appointed team captains
• Route will be 100 miles ,or more, of mixed surfaces and terrain with one random checkpoint
to throw off the unscrupulous. (note: we will tell you where this checkpoint is for an additional $100)
• Teams must finish with all 5 riders. No time trial bikes or helmets. No drafting off other teams
• Finish line and post Invitationale’ party to be held at Austin Tri-Cyclist (923 Barton Springs Rd.)
• Winning team gets their pictures taken with TWM star racers and dynamic celebrity personalities
• Free pastries and coffee at sign-in, and free carbohydrate rich beverages at the finish line
Come and join the fun!
For more information: